Friday, March 9, 2012

Taking Inventory

Must have been after a win!

  If you're a regular visitor to Sabrina's Crossing, you know the topics I write about can vary as much as Springtime weather in Colorado (shout out to the Buffs!). From basketball, to traveling, to a variety of health/food issues, to life in Europe, to things that inspire me -- my blog is a melange of thoughts that could be running through my mind at any given moment.

  You might call it scattered, or random. But here are a few questions: Is it too scattered? Do I write about too many different issues? How can I make things better?

  So I want to take inventory, of sorts. Do away with the things that aren't useful. But continue to build on the topics that you readers find interesting, and potentially want to hear more about.

  Basketball, obviously, is my mainstay. While I'm in-season, hoops is the most important thing in my world. Same goes for day-to-day life in Europe, and traveling -- as long as I'm in Dunkerque, I'm going to write about it! But can I bring more to the table where basketball and Euro-living is concerned? Let me know...

Chillin in the Swedish snow.
  As I read more, and in-turn write more, about the US food system (and our various health issues), the more I feel I need to write even more! It's like one thing leads to another -- a domino effect. I enjoy learning about it, and want to pass on the information. I find it interesting, and informative. But the question is, do you?

  If I don't hear from you, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, and let the randomness continue to fly! So let's hear it! The good, the bad, the ugly! Just asking for feedback, and trying to improve...

  Many thanks, as always, for reading!!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment